2014-04-13

long time...

II was leaving my blog so long time. 

I had an all time hard experience. I never ever imagined I was going to be in a critical condition on my life. but It's wonder  I moved quickly on to the next with great composure. Needless to say I'm a human so I was troubled by anxiety like a bloodstained heart.  but I know I am good and I'm not fail to see to the matter. and then I made it. It's very very quickly totally unexpected. Yes I am good.

When I was very young My parents told me "You have to move on to the next If you have injuries all over" They were saying over and over. If I told with my parents this time They will be sure say so. and My mom told me before "If You keep on try hard You never lose your hope" I knew those is an eternal truth. I am so happy that I have greatest parents.

Thank you for my parents.
Thank you for  my friends.
Thank you for saying "that's great"

I DO LOVE YOU ALL.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿