2011-10-11

Danielle Matthews






Dani informed me GREAT NEWS!


Debut CD
 "Fantasy" now on sale!!!

Facebook 

I was waiting in expectation this time. I had a no idea How long time.




Dani was singing on Big Band show at Japan in Sep. 2008 to Apr. 2009.
I LOVED her singing so much. I don't know How many times I saw her stage.

She had studying Japanese by herself. 
When We went to eat something If I say anything in Japanese She ask me "What did you say??" and She made a memorandum to her notebook       Like this→→










Dani has a big kind of heart.
When I was in sad
"cheer up cheer up Dani is here stinging you a feel better cheer" she said from Australia

Dani's heart made me the better.
Thank you Dani.





When we met the 2nd time [maybe i think]  She gave me this folding paper →→
It's my treasure of one and still display in my room now.

I have a lots of nice memories with her.
She always gave me wonderful times. I miss miss miss Dani and her singing so much indeed.

Dani is amazing Diva so I AM SO GLAD Dani plays an active in the all of the world.  



You guys can check "Fantasy" HERE 
That's so awesome! It's like a "the sensation is beyond expression.

 'Free' -Fantasy Teaser




Im so happy I could watch her stage and had a wonderful times with her in Japan. 
Hope Dani gives hold concert at Japan some day... 
I say with conviction
Dani's singing and smile make us HAPPY .

Thank you very much indeed for anytime Dani. Im thanking meet with you.

I pray Dani is the very best anytime anywhere.
I LOVE Danielle Matthews xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿