2013-03-04

Day 8 at 5th Jan. 2013 go back to home








5:30 AM    get up
6:30 AM   left Mommy's house

Meredith took me to Charlotte Airpot with Mom. 









7:30 AM
said good bye to Meredith and Mom













I DO LOVE AIRPORT EVER!!!!!!









LOOOOOOK!!!
so excited to ride on the Plane!!!!!












ride on the plane twice.
transfer at Wash.














 "wall paper" at Jan.










get Wash.










have to say "good bye" to USA at last.... 
I would love to come back to here so just want to say "so long"...













fly over America.... 
have to watch well...













always choice a window seat.










b/c

sky show me several face.
Several country  Several minds...












The sky is the symbol of FREEDOM I think ...











can you see strange a circle?
I have no idea What is this ... I saw it with the naked eye also come out in the pics...










fly over the Pacific Ocean








fly over Japan
almost get there...

almost get HOME!!!







重過ぎた バゲッジ
助けてやってね!の札が付いていた。。。

追加料金1.5諭吉...

つぎは もう少しゆっくりNYを巡りたい
暖かい季節に ゆきたい な

I LOVE AMERICA!!!!
THANK YOU MEREDITH!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿