2013-03-08

Mattilyn Rochester






Mattilyn Rochester
She is amazing singer.

Facebook fan page HERE
Mattilyn's Blog HERE






Mattilyn was soloist in the show BIG BAND in Tokyo at 2008. Her singing is very powerful and exotic. Im so glad to see her performance in Tokyo.











Mattilyn has kind of heart. Always care about her friends. They look like a  real brother/sister I felt. and When Im in sad She always cheer me up anytime anywhere...











I cant speak English very well... 
but Mattilyn always speak slowly and choose easy words for me.











☜We went to take sticky pics when Meredith came to Tokyo. We spent so funny time.













one day We learned How to make chocolate from Emi.












cut and serve the chocolate 








at Her last singing day in Tokyo
All her fan was waiting for her after the show for say "Thank you and good bye"










OF COURSE
also I was waiting for Mattilyn.

Pic is other day by the way... hehe









She keep in touch with just me on Facebook and Twitter since back to USA. 

and last December We met again at NY!!!!
 Mattilyn and Meredith pic me up at airport!!!!! JUST ME!!! 




I miss her singing...
I miss her smile...

I want all my friends to know about Mattilyn what kind of heart she has.

Love you Mattilyn Rochester xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿